Which are the main differences between an energy efficient fireplace and a common fireplace? Why should you choose an energy efficient fireplace from Kaminotechniki?
Energy Efficient Fireplace Kaminotechniki
- Controlled wood consumption.
- Tertiary combustion, high efficiency, low environmental pollution.
- Heating of large spaces.
- The hearth is always closed and secure.
- Minimum energy losses.
- Heating through air or water.
- Uncontrolled wood consumption.
- Normal combustion, very low efficiency, environmental pollution.
- Heating only around the hearth.
- Open hearth, danger of fire.
- Enormous energy losses.
- Heating only by air.
| || |